Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

Today was full of accomplishments, I finished my logo and used a Joanna Newsome lyrics.
"...with fate as malleable as clay"
Made some coffee and I can agree with myself; the best days are the ones spent in my room.
I havent stepped out of house today. I like being bored by myself, being in my room allows me to think about everything outside. What is really out there, and how much people suck. I was reading about that church who might be attending Heath Ledgers funeral; because he played a gay man in broke back mountain. This christian church is going to be outside his funeral with signs that say "God hates Fags". I cant believe shit bags like these actually exist; this makes me so mad. Same goes for any racists.
Humans sucks. period.

Tomorrow i was an analysis quiz, that shouldn't be so hard and hopefully I wont fall asleep during the lecture.

I also found a beloved sticker, makes me realize how awesome that band was.

No comments: