I turned 19 and still feel the same.
I know its not a hugee step, but i know its going to take me sometime to "grow up". I really dont want a 9-5 job, i'd hate it so much. All i want to do is travel, i want to visit places, i want to meet people everywhere! but, fuck money!
I want to win the lottery or something, seriously.
Well, I got some cool things.
I never really did ask for anything, but my parents got me a record player, i've been waiting for a long time to play my classical vinyl and it rules. They gave me money, but nothing to fall over your chair for. My brother gave me cash too, Norma and my god mother as well.
I really need to buy some pants, but i also want a mic and a stand, or save for an amp cab. I want a lot of things right now. It never really did cross my mind that my birthday was so soon and i should of asked for these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment