Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Being a "City" girl.

So im two days short of spending a whole week in Toronto. It all came so fast, I still cant believe im here, all on my own.
School started, my classes aren't half bad, so far i enjoy my professors(hopefully it stays that way)
I was with caroline from friday to saturday, got WAY too ridiculous. Saturday night, I went to go see Japanther. Funniest show vibe ever! so many hipsters and they way the dance, i was just giggling the whole time. Mainly because i was trying to picture a trash talk show at that venue. Too bad they never made it over the border, shit would of been crazy in that room.

I have a 4 hour break in between classes, I should probably eat. Still have no internet at home, which is a HUGEEE bummer. I've been watching movies every night.
My bed still squeeks, I hate that. I think my whole house is dirty except for my room. My roommates havent bothered to clean and I refuse to keep reminding them (because i've done it so many times).
Im going to see the stars tomorrow with rocio, hopefully those plan will go through. This will destroy you is on thursday and i just cant explain how excited i am for that.
I have to pick up osap tomorrow and im pretty much free the whole day. I might go look for jackets, maybe buy one because i really really need one.

I have approx, 3 hours to eat, maybe take a nap and I dont even know, hangout with myself.
Hopefully my internet will be installed soon.

I hate you curtis!

1 comment:

photolexx said...

I love you Natty.
You can come over to my cupboard of a room, and use my internet.