Friday, September 12, 2008

home

Due to some almost dealthy circumstance I came home, home being oakville.
Here are some reasons why coming here is pretty awesome:
1. My mom picks me up from the Go Station
2. I get delicious food. Today being a butternut squash soup and salad.
3. Hangouts with my mom and dad AND MY BABY HAVOC (who at the moment is in my room sleeping behind me)
4. My dad is buying me an external hard drive
5. I have tv plus internet.
6. I do my homework
7. EVERYTHING IS CLEAN!
8. My bed doesn't squeak.
9. Not a lot of noise
10. The air in Oakville seem just more clean.

i'll leave it at that.
Tomorrow im going to st.kitts to get my brother then do some homework, hopefully finish it and the by sunday get a ride to toronto and school again.
Seriously, after not having school for 4 months, it tought to get back in rhythm. I just want to go back to sleeping in everyday.

No comments: