Saturday, February 16, 2008

life is simply taking and not giving.

Holy man! I cant stop listening to the Smiths.
I cant even explain how amazing they are, seriously...haha, I even got in an argument about them with someone. The smiths is clearly so much better than the cure.


Anyways, anyways, im sitting here listening to music, finished 1/5 of my homework and not stoked for tomorrow. I hate working at the barn, seriously such a lame job. I really hope Nike turns out and its better than the barn. Hopefully they'll be able to transfer me by the end of the summer.
I had the worst friend rice today, I felt like death and I really need to stay away from asian food....or all junk food for that matter.
I got tub of marshmallow hearts, they taste horrible, seriously, yet im still eating them; its what you get for 1.50.
I felt like a fucking taxi cab today, drove people here, drove them there, wow I was so mad. Then again, im always mad and everyone. Nothing could explain my life better than the Descendents. Now im waiting for Brienne to call, im kind of hungry but theres never anything to eat here.
Last night I was so stupid, but I love nights like those.

No comments: