Tuesday, February 12, 2008

valetines day

Totally doing a mix, even though I wont be able to give it to anyone. It'll be fun.

I'll add more as I think of songs:

1. As Tall As Lions- Love, Love, Love (Love, Love)
2. Belle and Sebastian- Waiting For the Moon to Rise
3. Bob Dylan- If Not For You
4. Cat Stevens- Rubylove
5. Death Cab For Cutie- Passenger Seat
6. Devendra Banhart- Lover
7. The Early November- The Truth Is
8. Eisley- Head Against the Sky
9. Eisley- I Wasn't Prepared For This
10. Eisley- My Lovely
11. Eisley- Just Like We Do
12. Feist- Limit To Your Love
13. The Format- Inches And Falling
14. Godspeed You! Black Emperor- The Dead Flag Blues
15. Grizzly Bear- On a Neck, On a Split
16. Jawbreaker- Shirt
17. Morrisey- I Know Its Gonna Happen Someday
18. The Organ- Memorize The City
19. Smashing Pumpkins- Stand Inside Your Love
20. The Smiths- There is A light That Never Goes Out

No comments: