Friday, February 1, 2008

There are things that use to made me smile.

Such a good song; I love alkaline trio.
I realized how awesome this band is and its probably my favorite to sing in the car to.
If i has media fire or something I would totally turn this blog into a music blog, but that something i could do in the future. Right now im way too lazy.
Anyways, I worked today, missed school (yet again) and now im back at home. OHHH and i got my boots today, they're so nice; I love them.
I dont have any homework this weekend, tomorrow should be a very eventful day. Going to toronto with caroline, meeting up with rocio, drink a little then head over to see the weakerthans. Hopefully we dont have to stay, since i have to work at 9:30 in the morning the next day.
I really have to go to the gym tomorrow, my hair is so so dirty ew.

No comments: