His lyrics are beyond amazing; Still ill is my current favourite right now.
Ask me why, and I'll die
Ask me why, and I'll die
And if you must, go to work tomorrow
Well, if I were you I really wouldn't bother
For there are brighter sides to life
And I should know, because I've seen them
But not very often ...
Under the iron bridge we kissed
And although I ended up with sore lips
It just wasn't like the old days anymore
No, it wasn't like those days
Am I still ill ?
Still ill isn't on this record, but im going to start uploading albums
The Smiths- The Queen is dead
1. The Queen Is Dead/Take Me Back To Dear Old Blighty
2. Frankly, Mr. Shankly
3. I Know It's Over
4. Never Had No One Ever
5. Cemetry Gates
6. Bigmouth Strikes Again
7. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
8. Vicar In A Tutu
9. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
10. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
No comments:
Post a Comment